Max Hart Nonprofit Achievement Award - Nomination Form
Deadline for Submissions: November 21, 2014
The Max Hart Nonprofit Achievement Award is the DMA Nonprofit Federation’s annual award in recognition of career accomplishments by an exceptional fundraising professional with a track record of service, leadership, innovation and integrity.
The recipient of this award will exemplify the following:
- Served as a professional fundraising practitioner in either nonprofit organizations or service providers
- Career has been characterized by innovation and leadership within the direct marketing community
- Has an outstanding record of achievement within the direct marketing industry
- Served as a source of inspiration and encouragement to others by exemplifying the highest standards of excellence and integrity in his/her work
- Respected authority in direct marketing fundraising practice and issues
- Committed to the professional development of others through shared knowledge and mentorship
The award will be presented during a gala luncheon at the 2015 Washington Nonprofit Conference. The recipient must be present to accept the award and prepared to make remarks.