Max Hart Nonprofit Achievement Award
The Max Hart Nonprofit Achievement Award, presented annually at the Washington Nonprofit Conference, recognizes career accomplishments by an exceptional fundraising professional with a track record of service, leadership, innovation and integrity. The recipient of this award will exemplify the following:
- Served as a professional fundraising practitioner in either nonprofit organizations or service providers
- Career has been characterized by innovation and leadership within the direct marketing community
- Has an outstanding record of achievement within the direct marketing industry
- Served as a source of inspiration and encouragement to others by exemplifying the highest standards of excellence and integrity in his/her work
- Respected authority in direct marketing fundraising practice and issues
- Committed to the professional development of others through shared knowledge and mentorship
Nominate a colleague for our 2014 Max Hart Nonprofit Achievement Award here.
Congratulations Lynn Edmonds, President of LW Robbins, 2013 recipient of the Max Hart Nonprofit Achievement Award!